ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. — Walt Disney World has announced its Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts will kick off early next year.
The global celebration of the visual, culinary and performing arts will take place from Jan. 8 through Feb. 22, 2021.
Disney said next year’s event will include:
- More than 15 food studios serving culinary art throughout World Showcase
- Diverse work of Disney and other invited artists on display in marketplaces around World Showcase Lagoon
- Special photo locations scattered around the park
- The chance to participate in a paint-by-number mural that will serve as a collaborative art project for everyone
- Visiting artists creating magic right before your eyes
- Performances by EPCOT musical artists Mariachi Cobre and the JAMMitors.
- An artful scavenger hunt for Figment around World Showcase
- Festival-exclusive merchandise
© 2020 Cox Media Group