ORLANDO, Fla. — Saturday marks five years since the Pulse nightclub shooting massacre.
To honor the victims, survivors, first responders, and medical professionals, Channel 9 has aired a special called “Pulse: Five Years of Healing and Hope.”
Read additional coverage reflecting on the past five years below:
- Remembering Pulse: Officials release schedule of events to honor victims
- Exhibit marking 5 years since Pulse shooting open at Orange County Regional History Center
- Parents of Pulse shooting victim matching donations for counseling services cut from state budget
- Photographer shares dozens of new images taken at Pulse, aftermath
- Photos: See inside the new exhibit commemorating 5 years since Pulse nightclub shooting