ORLANDO, Fla. — SeaWorld has announced that its Fourth of July fireworks shows will take place this weekend with social distancing measures in place, as well as additional viewing locations throughout the park and more dates.
“Light Up the Sky” shows are set for Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 9 p.m. each night. The shows will feature music and pyrotechnics.
The shows will have spaced seating, as well as increased sanitation, additional park signage and additional staffing throughout the park. The park will also have additional exits available for after the fireworks.
“Guest safety is our foremost priority and to be able to maintain safe physical distancing while still providing amazing vantage points of the fireworks presentation, we have re-configured the annual fireworks display to be viewable from multiple locations,” said Park President Kyle Miller. “We are committed to creating a safe environment for our guests so they can spend a memorable, fun and enjoyable holiday weekend with us.”
According to SeaWorld, the top place to view this weekend’s fireworks are:
- The Waterfront between Seafire Grill and Voyager’s Smokehouse, which will provide standing viewing for park guests.
- Spice Mill Patio next to the Spice Mill restaurant, which will offer tiered viewing and wheelchair-accessible viewing.
- The Orca Encounter Pathway along the east shore of Seaworld Lake, which offers standing room viewing of the fireworks.
- Baside Pathway along the west shore of SeaWorld Lake, which will offer standing viewing and grass seating.
- Bayside Stadium, next to Wild Arctic, which will provide a seated viewing spot in the two-story stadium.
The shows are included with park admission, but reservations must be made in advance. Click here to reserve your spot.
SeaWorld reopened to the public on June 11 with new safety guidelines in place.
© 2020 © 2020 Cox Media Group