ORLANDO, Fla. — Temperatures will begin to rise for the week following those cooler conditions over the weekend.
Here’s what you can expect:
- A mix of clouds and sun for Tuesday afternoon.
- There’s a 20 percent chance of showers with temps sitting in the lower 80s.
- Evening temps will drop to the lower 60s.
- High rip current risk continues for Tuesday: Dangerous swimming and surfing conditions.. Rip currents can sweep even the best swimmers away from shore into deeper water.
- There is a small craft advisory for local and offshore waters, seas will be between 6 to 8 feet.
- Temperatures will continue to rise throughout the week.
Catch up on your 5-day forecast:
Follow our Severe Weather team on Twitter for live updates:
- Chief meteorologist Tom Terry
- Brian Shields
- Irene Sans
- Kassandra Crimi
- George Waldenberger
- Rusty McCranie
© 2020 Cox Media Group