ORLANDO, Fla. — Channel 9 is committed to keeping you informed as Hurricane Nicole passes over Florida.
We want to let you know how you can download the free WFTV news and weather apps -- before your power goes out or you lose your internet connection.
In addition to our mobile apps, you can also keep up with storm coverage on WFTV social media platforms.
We put together the following ways you can access coverage of the storm:
WFTV news app:
- Free in the app store, but you can also download it by clicking on this link.
- Available for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets
- Watch our live continuous coverage
- Activate alerts informing you about what is happening in your neighborhood because of Nicole
TV streaming apps:
- Download our WFTV Now app for your Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Samsung Smart TV and Google TV.
- Save our live daily blog about Nicole.
- Find the latest information on Ian by going to the “Eye on the Tropics” section.
- Watch updates from our certified meteorologists on our 24-hour weather live stream.
- Watch our newscasts live by clicking here.
Facebook: Click here to like us on Facebook
- The latest information posted on our Facebook page
- Media conferences about the storm from Central Florida counties
- Connect with your neighbors to share information about storm prep and cleanup
- Stay informed about any programming changes made to WFTV on television or online
Twitter: Click here to follow us on Twitter
- Direct links to stories about preparation, safety, evacuations and other important information
- Live updates about weather and road conditions from our certified meteorologists and journalists
- Live updates from our newsroom as we confirm information about what’s happening in Central Florida
Instagram: Click here to follow us on Instagram
- Images of the latest on Nicole’s track
- See what is happening around Central Florida during storm preparation
©2022 Cox Media Group