ORLANDO, Fla. — Noor Salman was married to Omar Mateen, the man responsible for the attack on the Pulse nightclub in Orlando.
Salman is charged with aiding and abetting a terrorist, and obstructing justice.
Prosecutors said she knew Omar Mateen planned to carry out the 2016 attack on Pulse and will try to prove she helped him and lied to the FBI.
1. Noor Salman is of Palestinian origin
2. She was born in May of 1986
3. She is Omar Mateen's second wife
4. Salman has one son; his father is Pulse shooter Omar Mateen
5. In November 2016, Salman told the New York Times her husband beat her
6. Salman grew up in California
© 2020 Cox Media Group