In rain or shine, Channel 9 certified meteorologist Brian Shields is the guy Central Florida counts on for the weather every morning from 4:30 a.m. to 7 a.m.
We mined through Brian’s Twitter and Instagram feeds and found the nine funniest posts that had us rushing for the “like” button -- and the trolling Jamie Holmes dad jokes that made them even funnier.
1. When he prepares us for Florida wet season realness.
2. ...Speaking of realness...
3. ...Did we mention summer is coming?
4. When he says what we're all thinking.
...even if Eyewitness News This Morning anchor Jamie Holmes slightly mishears the forecast.
5. Brian has connections.
(...but just to clarify, Brian is not a shipbuilder)
6. When he uses terms we all understand:
7. When winter makes an appearance in the Sunshine State.
8. When even he can't believe what's happening outside.
9. But mostly, when he gives something to look forward to every morning.
...and then Jamie really gives us something to look forward to.
Watch Brian, Jamie, Nancy and Deneige every morning on Channel 9 from 4:30 a.m. until 7 a.m.
Let’s just say they’ll make you think.
Cox Media Group