ORLANDO, Fla. — Scattered storms are developing across Central Florida.
Temperatures were warm earlier and conditions felt humid earlier Monday.
Tuesday promises to be toasty as the winds will be from the southwest, providing plenty of heat before a cold front moves in very early Wednesday.
- Monday’s high temperatures have stayed in the upper 80s.
- Scattered rain and storms are set to stick around overnight.
- More rain is in the forecast for Tuesday, and the temperatures will be in the low 90s.
- On Wednesday, a front is set to move through bringing a cool down with high temperatures only around 80 degrees.
- The winds will be from the north which will keep humidity levels low.
- Thursday morning will be really nice, with cool temperatures in the morning. Some areas could wake up to temperatures in the mid-60s.
See your full five-day forecast below:
Visite la sección en español: Temporada de huracanes
Follow our Severe Weather team on Twitter for live updates:
- Chief meteorologist Tom Terry
- Brian Shields
- Irene Sans
- Kassandra Crimi
- George Waldenberger
- Rusty McCranie