ORLANDO, Fla. - Orlando police are investigating a deadly shooting that left a man dead in Parramore early Saturday morning.
Officers said the shooting occurred just after 4 a.m. on Randall Street, north of Anderson Street.
Antoine Devon Davis, 33, was found in a driveway laying face down and suffering from a gunshot wound, police said.
- Naked women lead troopers on chase down Florida highway, FHP says
- Sheriff: Deltona carjacking suspect fatally shot; sergeant's forehead grazed by bullet
- Florida family surprised by alligator on back porch
- Florida mother arrested after 2-year-old left alone in car dies, investigators say
- Microsoft: Hackers breached Outlook email accounts, among others
Officers said Davis was taken to Orlando Regional Medical Center where he died.
Police said they believe the shooting is related to another fatal shooting that occurred Friday morning on North Westmoreland Drive, three miles north of Randall Street.
Orlando police have not shared any suspect information. The circumstances surrounding the shooting have not been released.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.