ORLANDO, Fla. — Mazda announced it is offering free oil changes and enhanced cleaning services for U.S. health care workers.
A spokesperson said the program began April 16 and is not limited to Mazda owners.
Most makes and models from other manufacturers can be serviced, the company said.
Health care workers will be asked to share proof of occupations, such as a valid employment ID badge or pay stub, a spokesperson said.
Here are the Central Florida locations that are participating:
- Boniface Hiers Mazda (Melbourne)
- Classic Mazda (Orange County)
- Daytona Mazda (Daytona Beach)
- Jenkins Mazda (Ocala)
- Sport Mazda South (Orlando)
- Headquarter Mazda (Lake County)
- Sport Mazda North (Longwood)
Cox Media Group