The Buffalo Bills and San Francisco 49ers are facing off for Monday Night Football on Channel 9 tonight.
Here’s what you need to know ahead of the game:
1. The 49ers (5-6) will host the Buffalo at State Farm Stadium, home of the Arizona Cardinals.
2. The change in location is because they won’t be able to practice or play games at home in Santa Clara County for three weeks due to coronavirus regulations put in place by Northern California officials.
3. Santa Clara County is prohibiting any practice or games for contact sports and will require the players to quarantine for 14 days any time they travel more than 150 miles.
4. That means the AFC East-leading Bills (8-3) will return to Arizona for the second time in a little over three weeks, following a heartbreaking 32-30 loss to the Cardinals.
5. The Bills are coming off a 27-17 win over the Los Angeles Chargers.
6. In their last game on Nov. 29, the 49ers narrowly beat the Rams 23-20.
7. There will be no fans in attendance at the game, as the Cardinals are not permitting fans at their stadium at this time.
8. Buffalo has split 12 all-time meetings between the teams after blasting San Francisco, 45-16, in 2016.
9. The game will be broadcast on Channel 9 starting at 8:15 p.m.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.