ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. — AdventHealth is seeing a small uptick this week in COVID-19 patients, but overall numbers have been stable for the last month, officials said.
During their weekly update, AdventHealth doctors said:
- On Oct. 1, there were 250 patients with COVID-19 in their hospital that Thursday.
- On Oct. 9, the hospital group had 270 patients with COVID-19 admitted.
- Two weeks ago, they had 260 hospitalizations.
- Last week, they were down to 250 with coronavirus.
- On Thursday, there were 290 hospitalizations related to COVID-19.
In the U.S., several states are seeing hospitalizations going up again. Wisconsin and Texas both are seeing strains on their systems.
Cox Media Group