Delivery giants FedEx, UPS and USPS have released recommended holiday shipping deadlines in a bid to help customers avoid delays amid a nationwide worker shortage and supply chain disruptions.
According to the shippers’ websites, the following deadlines are intended to ensure deliveries arrive in time for Christmas:
- Dec. 9: Ground Economy
- Dec. 15: Ground and Home Delivery
- Dec. 21: Express Saver
- Dec. 22: Two-day and Two-day a.m.
- Dec. 23: Overnight
- Dec. 24: Same-day
For more information click HERE.
- Ground Shipping: Check the website for a quote.
- Dec. 22: Second-day Air Service
- Dec. 23: Next-day Air Service
- Dec. 25: No Pickup Service; UPS holiday
- Note: UPS service guarantee still suspended for most services due to covid-19
USPS (Continental US):
- Dec. 15: USPS Retail Ground Service
- Dec. 17: First Class Mail Service (including holiday greeting cards)
- Dec. 17: First Class Packages (up to 15.99 ounces)
- Dec. 18: Priority Mail Service
- Dec. 23: Priority Mail Express Service
©2021 Cox Media Group