*This is a sponsored article by Toyota of Clermont*
What kinds of green cars are waiting for you at our dealership?
- Toyota Prius
- Toyota Avalon Hybrid
- Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
- Toyota Prius v
- Toyota Camry Hybrid
- Toyota Highlander Hybrid
- Toyota Prius c
Is a Clermont Toyota hybrid the right choice for you?
- Fewer emissions. Since hybrid cars run off of an electric motor AND a gasoline engine, they put out fewer emissions. Your new Toyota hybrid will try to run off the electric motor whenever possible to ensure that emissions rate stays low.
- Less depletion of natural resources. As noted, these vehicles use less gasoline than a traditional car because they can alternate between the gas engine and electric motor. Gasoline is made from precious natural resources, so the less you use, the less natural resources you're depleting.
- More savings. Yes, you may have to pay a bit more in terms of price tag a hybrid, but it tends to even out because you'll save so much on fuel. Your stops at the pump will be few and far between when you drive one of these Clermont Toyota cars.
- You need a powerful vehicle for towing or hauling. Hybrids aren't known for their horsepower or torque; rather, they're well-known for their efficiency.
- You need to be able to get off the pavement without a problem. These green cars aren't exactly the best choice for off-road adventures.
- You balk at a higher initial cost. Pinching pennies and not willing to lay out a little extra when it comes to buying this vehicle? You might want to reconsider. Like we said, the costs even out thanks to the fuel efficiency, but it's your decision.
Cox Media Group