It’s finally been revealed – the 2014 Toyota Corolla made its huge debut last week in California, and our Orlando Toyota dealership was extremely excited to see everything it’s going to be offering when it becomes available in Central Florida! New style, technology, performance capabilities, and even a new trim-level were on the menu at the big unveiling… let’s take a closer look at what this iconic best-seller will be bringing to the table!
New Toyota Corolla will offer an exciting look!
If you’re concerned about being able to get super-sporty style on a budget, worry no more. The 2014 Toyota Corolla in Orlando will offer an incredibly stylish option at an extremely affordable price. The new model will boast highlights such as:
- A new interior that’s decked out in the synthetic leather-like material known as SofTex; you can also choose between unique amber, blue, and black pin-striping for an eye-catching accent
- A redesigned dash which lends a more open feel to the vehicle and gives you plenty of room to enjoy technology like a display audio system, navigation, and Toyota’s Entune
- A more spacious interior – the new Toyota Corolla in Orlando will feature a wheelbase that’s longer by almost four inches, as well as a taller stance. The front seats were reworked to be thinner and provide more legroom for rear passengers, and the exhaust pipes were also manipulated to create more room in the rear footwells!
- Passengers will be riding in extreme comfort, especially the backseat ones – extra foam and padding were added to the seats to enhance the luxury feel of this new Orlando Toyota.
- You’ll also find piano-black gloss trim on the interior, in addition to cool and sophisticated metallic accents.
- New LED headlights are featured in the front, as well as a slick redesigned grille and more arched wheel wells. The overall stance of the car is more aggressive, with cleanly defined and muscular lines.
- A longer wheelbase leads to a more refined look, but this new Toyota in Orlando will still be considered compact thanks to carefully crafted tapering at either end of the car.
Performance is enhanced on the 2014 Toyota Corolla
However, performance is also an important factor on every new Toyota in Orlando – this model is no exception. The 2014 Toyota Corolla will feature enhancements such as:
- A special acoustic-noise reducing windshield and extra insulation throughout the cabin for a more peaceful drive time
- A new trim-level – this is extremely exciting. Starting in 2014, you can pick up the Toyota Corolla LE Eco, which is a majorly fuel-efficient option. This trim-level will be decked out with Valvematic, which is a brand-new technology that allows it to deliver over 40 mpg, plus increased horsepower. Pretty impressive, and it’s the first time it’s going to be featured on a vehicle in the US!
Want to learn more? Give us a call today at (888) 725-3520. In the meantime, why not come check out the 2013 model? We’ve got plenty of them available to you at amazing prices, so swing by Toyota of Orlando today. We’re off I-4 near the Millenia Mall!
© 2018 Cox Media Group.