ORLANDO, Fla. — This Google map shows shelters that will open during Hurricane Dorian. Information about shelters continues to come into the WFTV newsroom. We will update the map with the shelter information as we receive it from the counties. Bookmark this story and check back for updates.
This page was last updated at 2 p.m. Monday.
- Shelters in Brevard County opened at 5 p.m. Sunday.
- The county opened a special-needs shelter at 8 a.m. Monday. A general population and domestic pet shelter is also open.
- The county opened six shelters at noon Monday.
- No shelters are being opened at this time.
- The county opened 12 shelters at 8 a.m. Sunday.
- The county opened three shelters Monday at noon.
- All seven shelters will close at 1 p.m. Wednesday.
- No information is available at this time
There were 15 public shelters that opened at 10 a.m. Monday.
© 2020 Cox Media Group