Summer is underway, and back to school will be here before you know it! Are you ready to get back into the swing of things? A lot of parents and families find themselves signed up for carpool duty when it’s time to get back into the classroom, and it can be stressful and time-consuming. We’re here to tell you exactly how to take on carpool duties in your new Toyota Highlander near Orlando to have an easy back to school transition!
Take on carpool duties with our new Toyota near Orlando!
The first thing to think about before you sign up for carpool duties is to make sure you have the right ride for the job! The 2015 Toyota Highlander near Orlando is an excellent option – it’s super spacious, with seating capabilities for up to eight. The interior is also designed to allow for easy entry and exit for all passengers, and it’s versatile enough to suit your needs (fold flat and remove seats if you need more room for school supplies!). Plus, it has a spacious cargo hold for everyone’s backpacks and sports gear!
Here are some more tips to get you and your Toyota Highlander near Orlando ready for carpool duties:
- Plan your mornings and afternoon! Know exactly where you’re stopping and try to plot out the most efficient routes to get where you need to go, as well as the most efficient route to your final destination. The 2015 Toyota Highlander near Orlando is fuel-efficient, but you’ll be able to save even more fuel by taking shortcuts and avoiding heavy traffic congestion!
- Make sure everyone is safe. You’ll find a ton of safety technology in the new Toyota Highlander, but you should also ensure you use safe driving habits and make everyone buckle up before you hit the road. There’s a seatbelt for every seating position in this new Toyota SUV near Orlando!
- Plan a schedule, and stick to it! You don’t want to make your carpool duties late to school, and you don’t want to have to speed or rush (which can diminish safety when you’re behind the wheel of your 2015 Toyota Highlander near Orlando). This is where plotting your route before you leave comes in handy!
- Gas up BEFORE the morning of carpool day! Preparing your ride ahead of time and filling up your gas tank will help save you time and stress in the hectic mornings!
- Establish ground rules for carpool, especially when it comes to safety! Make these rules known from the get-go so all of your passengers are clear on what’s expected of them when they’re in the backseat of your Toyota Highlander SUV.
The 2015 Toyota Highlander is perfect for back to school business!
Want to take a look at this new Toyota SUV near Orlando in person and see if it’s up to the job? Come down to 16851 State Road 50 and take a look! Don’t forget to ask about our new Toyota Highlander deals, too – we’re open seven days a week and you can call ahead of time at (888) 590-6090 to set an appointment!