So many people dread the experience of walking into a car dealership and trying to negotiate. Information is power. Clark shares how to do the work up front to properly buy a vehicle, and has a NEVER NEVER rule for buying new. Also, the FSA is an awesome benefit, but only if you USE it. A shocking stat you don't want to be a part of: Half of workers with this benefit lose FSA money.
- How To Buy A Car: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- FSA: Use It Or Lose It: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- Automotive News – Consumers: Car buying lacks transparency
- Clark.com How to Buy a Vehicle
- Are You Following Clark's Maximum Auto Loan Length Rule?
- Looking to Lower Your Funeral or Cremation Costs? Join a Non-Profit Memorial Society
- Want a great credit score? Here's a trick you might want to try
- Workers Lose Billions Of Dollars In Flexible Spending Accounts
- A Simple Way To Help Your Kid Build Credit
- 9 Best Free Checking Accounts in February 2023
- Best 529 College Savings Plans By State
- Families can make a tax-free rollover from 529 plans to Roth individual retirement accounts starting in 2024
- 7 Things on Deep Discount in March
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 03.09.23 The Clark Smart Way To Buy A Car / FSA: Use It Or Lose It appeared first on Clark Howard.