MAITLAND, Fla. — Residents at a Maitland apartment complex were forced to leave their homes after a fire broke out early Tuesday morning.
The fire happened at the The Village at Lake Lily apartments just after 1 a.m.
Fire crews could be seen lining the streets as alarms sounded and residents stood and watched.
Officials believe smoke from a kitchen fire may have set off the alarms.
According to the Maitland Fire Department there were no reports of anyone being injured.
Residents were allowed to go back into the building once fire crews gave the all clear.
Cox Media Group