WINTER GARDEN — Orange County fire officials said three people were taken to a hospital after a chlorine leak Wednesday morning.
>>> STREAM CHANNEL 9 EYEWITNESS NEWS LIVE <<<
Firefighters said they were called for a hazmat response around 9:20 a.m. on Surprise Drive in Winter Garden near Lake Apopka.
Officials said a chlorine leak happened in a swimming pool pump room.
Watch: Deputies search for gunman after 3-year-old shot while sitting in car seat in Orange County
Paramedics said they took three people to a hospital for treatment.
Officials did not say how serious the people were hurt that were taken to the hospital.
Read: Orlando man facing 2 counts of attempted homicide after beating pregnant girlfriend, child, police say
The leak was stopped, and crews worked to clear out the impacted area.
Click here to download the free WFTV news and weather apps, click here to download the WFTV Now app for your smart TV and click here to stream Channel 9 Eyewitness News live.
©2023 Cox Media Group