Home goods retailer Bed Bath & Beyond has announced which stores will be closing by the end of the year as part of the company’s restructuring.
Earlier this year, the company had announced it planned to close 200 locations over two years, Business Insider reported in July.
The company had planned on closing stores in which the leases were running out.
Bed Bath & Beyond, like many retailers, took a major financial hit due to the coronavirus pandemic. It closed all stores temporarily March 23, leading to a first-quarter loss and sales falling 49% compared to last year, Business Insider reported.
Prior to the July announcement, company officials had announced the closings of 44 stores in eight states, Business Insider reported in January, before the pandemic hit the U.S. In October 2019, the company announced 60 store closings, USA Today reported.
For the latest round of closings, stores in 29 states will be going out of business, USA Today reported.
California and New York are slated to each lose six locations.
Here is the list of stores that will be closing, according to USA Today:
- Birmingham: 1640 Gadsen Highway
- Alabaster: 300 Colonial Promenade Parkway
- Phoenix: 10845 North Tatum Blvd.
- City of Industry: 21640 Valley Blvd.
- Fremont: 39125 Fremont Hub
- Mira Loma: 6365 Pats Ranch Road
- Paso Robles: 2449 Golden Hill Road
- Stockton: 10822 Trinty Parkway
- Victorville: 12410 Amargosa Road
- Aurora: 23901 E. Orchard Road
- Greeley: 4735 29th St.
- Danbury: 13 Sugar Hollow Road
- Farmington: 1603 Southeast Road
- Milford: 1212 Boston Post Road
- Torrington: 1914 East Main St.
- Casselberry: 5803 S U.S. Highway 17/92
- Pembroke Pines: 11470 Pines Blvd.
- Port St. Lucie: 10856 SW Village Parkway
- Douglasville: 6680 Douglas Blvd.
- Bolingbrook: 734 East Broughton Road
- Chicago 2838 North Broadway
- DeKalb: 2530 Sycamore Road
- Orland Park: 203 Orland Park Place
- Lexington: 3220 Nicholasville Road
- Harvey: 901 Manhattan Blvd.
- Auburn: 730 Center St.
- Gaithersburg: 558 N. Frederick Ave.
- Hanover: 7000 Arundel Mills Circle
- Salisbury: 2653 N. Salisbury Blvd.
- Allen Park: 3180 Fariane Drive
- Kansas City: 8520 North Evanston Ave.
- Lincoln: 5040 N. 27th Street
- Howell: 4075 Route 9
- Rockaway: 202 Enterprise Drive
- Flushing: 40-24 College Point Blvd.
- New York: 410 E. 61st St.
- Rochester: 3349 Monroe Ave.
- Staten Island: 2700 Veterans Road West
- Syracuse: 3597 W. Genesee St.
- Watertown: 21855 Towne Center Drive
- Concord: 8241 Concord Mills Blvd.
- Raleigh: 6270 Glenwood Ave.
- Beavercreek: 2720 Towne Drive
- Columbus: 1170 Polaris Parkway
- Holland: 1230 S. Holland Sylvania Road
- Pickerington: 1750 Hill Road North
- Gresham: 719 NW 12th St.
- Plymouth Meeting: 2410 Chemical Road
- Nashville: 211 Opry Mills Drive
- Austin: 9333 Research Blvd.
- Hurst: 853 Northeast Mall Drive
- Missouri City: 5752 Highway 6
- Watauga: 7616 Deton Highway
- Layton: 2159 Harris Blvd.
- West Jordan: 7142 South Plaza Center Drive
- Arlington: 900 Army Navy Drive
- Everett: 1130 SE Everett Mall Way
- Martinsburg: 172 Retail Commons Parkway
- Brookfield: 605 Main St.
© 2020 Cox Media Group