When it comes down to it, do you know how to sell your Orlando used car? It can be quite the process, and there’s actually a lot more to it than you think. However, you don’t have to let it stress you out – We’re here to help you get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible! We listed out the steps you should take both to prep to sell and once you’ve gotten your car listed… read on!
One of the easiest ways to get rid of your used car in Orlando is to trade it in at our dealership – we’ll give you a top-dollar cash offer on your vehicle even if you decide you don’t want to find a new ride amongst our inventory! It takes a lot of leg work out of the process for you. However, we know that some car owners don’t like to trade in at the dealership and prefer to sell privately, so we’re listing out all the info you need to have a successful sale. Let’s get started!
Sell your Orlando used car with ease!
- The first task on your list when it comes to selling your Orlando used car is to clean it inside and out! Be sure to wipe down all interior surfaces and empty the car of your belongings, including the trunk. This will help your car put its best face forward and also help future drivers envision it as their own in the future!
- You should also be sure to wash and wax the exterior of your used car! You’d be surprised how much life is added to the car when it has a solid coat of wax on it. We also offer detailing services at our Toyota Service Center in Orlando if you want to bring your vehicle to us when it’s time to get it cleaned up!
- Another step you should take before listing your used car in Orlando is to make sure it’s up to date on routine service and maintenance – if you’re due for an oil change or a tire rotation, get it taken care of! This is also a good time to gather up your service and repair records for future owners, so they get peace of mind that you’ve been taking care of your car during your ownership and it’s not going to have major mechanical problems down the road.
- Next, list your car! You can list it online or via traditional media, but be sure to include lots of pictures so potential buyers have a solid idea of what they’re looking at before they call you to schedule a meeting!
- You should also keep your used car insured even after you’ve listed it for sale. What happens if a possible buyer wants to take it for a test drive and gets into an accident? A huge mess! Keep your car insurance on your used car until you’ve signed the dotted line and handed the keys over to the new owner!
Toyota of Clermont can make you a cash offer on your car today!
Want more tips or to schedule a trade-in appraisal? Come on down to see us today! We’re at 16851 State Road 50 and we’re open seven days a week!
© 2018 Cox Media Group.