ORLANDO, Fla. — Channel 9 is committed to keeping you informed as we track Ian.
>>> STREAM CHANNEL 9 EYEWITNESS NEWS LIVE <<<
>>> DOWNLOAD OUR FREE APPS <<<
We have composed a comprehensive list of the multiple ways you can access our coverage of the storm.
While we hope your lives will be disrupted as little as possible, we want you to know we’ve got you covered, whether you lose power and the television or computer won’t turn on, lose your connection to cable or satellite-TV, or are forced to evacuate your home and stay in a shelter.
- Bookmark our daily Live Blog about Ian
- Find the latest information on Ian by going to the “Eye on the Tropics” section
- Watch hourly updates from our certified meteorologists on our 24-hour weather live stream
- Watch our newscasts live by clicking here
Read: Hurricane Ian: County-by-county guide to shelter locations in Central Florida
Television Streaming Apps:
Read: Smell a scam? Florida activates price gouging hotline
WFTV Mobile News app:
- Free in the app store, but you can also download it by clicking on this link.
- Available for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets
- Watch our newscasts stream live
- Activate free alerts informing you about what is happening in your neighborhood because of Ian
YouTube: Click here to subscribe to the WFTV YouTube Channel
- Watch on-demand videos about issues important to Central Florida during the storm
Facebook: Click here to like us on Facebook
- The latest information posted on our Facebook page
- Media conferences about the storm from Central Florida counties
- Connect with your neighbors to share information about storm prep and cleanup
- Stay informed about any programming changes made to WFTV on television or online
Twitter: Click here to follow us on Twitter
- Direct links to stories about preparation, safety, evacuations and other important information
- Live updates about weather and road conditions from our certified meteorologists and journalists
- Live updates from our newsroom as we confirm information about what is happening in Central Florida
Instagram: Click here to follow us on Instagram
- Images of the latest on Ian’s track
- See what is happening around Central Florida during storm preparation
- Channel 9 will offer a live simulcast with WDBO on 107.3 FM and 580 AM
©2022 Cox Media Group