ORLANDO, Fla. - It’s not too hot and not too cold. To some, the weather this week could be just right. Central Floridians can expect mild temperatures and scattered showers to fill this week’s forecast.
- Scattered showers will continue through the evening, mainly closer to the east-central Florida coast.
- Rain chances will be decreasing after Tuesday. As a cold front approaches instability arrives deeper to Central Florida, expect scattered afternoon storms.
- Temperatures will remain slightly above average for Wednesday through Friday.
- Cooler weather will be back in the forecast over the weekend with highs dipping back into the 70s.
Watch your 5-Day Forecast below:
Pronóstico por nuestra meteoróloga certificada Irene Sans
Follow our Severe Weather team on Twitter for live updates:
- Chief meteorologist Tom Terry
- Brian Shields
- Irene Sans
- Kassandra Crimi
- George Waldenberger
- Rusty McCranie
© 2019 Cox Media Group.