ORLANDO, Fla. — Temperatures will near 90 degrees throughout most of Central Florida before a front moves into the area tonight.
Here’s what to expect for the day:
- Thursday will be another hot one but it will be quite windy.
- Due to the wind, it will be a fire sensitive day throughout Central Florida.
- Tonight, a front will bring in some scattered showers and isolated storms.
- The front will usher in some changes for Friday and the weekend.
- Temperatures will drop into the low to mid 70s, with morning temperatures back in the 50s.
Visit our hurricane section: EYE ON THE TROPICS
Visite la sección en español: Temporada de huracanes
Follow our Severe Weather team on Twitter for live updates: