ORLANDO, Fla. — Temperatures will remain warm in the area for the workweek after our latest front.
Here’s what you should expect for Monday:
- Mostly to partly clear evening.
- Tuesday afternoon temps will reach the mid-80s.
- Partly cloudy with temps in the mid to upper-60s for the evening and humid.
- Temperatures could reach near-record highs in the middle of the week, with highs in the upper 80s and it will feel muggy. Heat Indices could be in the low 90s.
- The next front will arrive Friday, increasing the chance for rain and bringing a slight relief from the heat.
Catch up on your 5-day forecast:
Follow our Severe Weather team on Twitter for live updates:
- Chief meteorologist Tom Terry
- Brian Shields
- Irene Sans
- Kassandra Crimi
- George Waldenberger
- Rusty McCranie
© 2020 Cox Media Group