Many Americans are feeling financial pressure, and are trying to save everywhere they can. This has led to the growth of non buying co-ops across North America. Clark discusses Buy Nothing groups and other ways to reduce spending. Also, Clark tells you why you should go into a LASIK procedure with your eyes wide open, to protect both your vision and your wallet. Know the proper steps to take before receiving LASIK surgery.
- Buy Nothing Groups: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- LASIK Considerations: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- [The Washington Post] Buy Nothing is everything
- Buy Nothing Project / Freecycle: Front Door
- [The Washington Post] The new TikTok trend is convincing people not to buy things
- The Free and Cheap List – Clark Howard
- How To Start Saving When Money Is Tight
- How To Buy Term Life Insurance in 7 Easy Steps
- How To Open a Roth IRA
- Is it a good idea to rent-to-own a home?
- Seeing isn't always believing when it comes to ad prices for LASIK eye surgery
- 6 Tips for Hiring a Contractor
- Best Online Banks: Free Checking and High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 03.07.23 What You Need May Be FREE: Buy Nothing Groups / How To Approach LASIK Surgery appeared first on Clark Howard.