CANTON, Mass. — It is still warm in many parts of the country, but Dunkin’ is already preparing for cooler weather.
And with autumn and Halloween seemingly around the corner, the Massachusetts-based doughnut and coffee chain released its new fall menu. Pumpkins will play a major part.
In a news release, Dunkin’ said its menu, which debuted Wednesday, offers pumpkin spice lattes and pumpkin cream cold brew, along with pumpkin doughnuts, muffins and munchkins.
Apple lovers will not be disappointed, as Dunkin’ is also offering a new apple cranberry refresher and an apple cranberry coconut refresher.
For coffee lovers, Dunkin’ is introducing a new, 100% Guatemalan coffee brand. The company announced that from Sept. 15 through Oct. 12, 10 cents of every cup of Guatemalan coffee sold at Dunkin’ restaurants will go to One Tree Planted, an organization that supports reforestation efforts in Guatemala.
Here is the new menu:
- Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
- Pumpkin Spice Signature Latte
- Apple Cranberry Dunkin’ Refresher
- Apple Cranberry Dunkin’ Coconut Refresher
- 100% Guatemalan Coffee
- Pumpkin Flavored Coffees – hot or iced coffee, Chai Latte, Cold Brew, espresso drinks, frozen coffee and frozen chocolate
- Pumpkin Donut, Munchkin Donut Hole Treats and Muffin
- Apple Cider Donut
©2021 Cox Media Group