ORLANDO, Fla. - The Grande condos on South Street in downtown Orlando were evacuated Friday night after a fire broke out on the upper floor of a parking garage.
Smoke could be seen coming from the top floor of the garage.
Several Orlando Fire Department trucks were at the scene.
Officials have not said what started the fire or if anyone was hurt, but they were able to put out the blaze by about 10:30 p.m.
The Grande had been at the center of a massive bee problem.
Management at The Grande warned residents about the bees in an email this week.
A hive with thousands of bees was discovered inside the second-floor fitness center.
Workers had to shut down the front office to contain the bees.