ORLANDO, Fla. — Universal’s Holiday Tour is returning to Universal Orlando Resort in less than two weeks.
Theme park officials said the guided tour of Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, which features holiday treats, shopping and live performances, will run from Nov. 13 through Jan. 2.
Here’s what officials said you can expect from this year’s tour:
• Meet the Grinch, in Seuss Landing while enjoying a Hot Cocoa Bar.
• Experience an after-hours showing of “The Magic of Christmas at Hogwarts Castle,” a transformation of Hogwarts castle with a projection of holiday spirit and Christmas moments inspired by beloved “Harry Potter” films.
• Take advantage of a reserved viewing area for Universal’s Holiday Parade featuring Macy’s, where more than 30 balloons and floats, and hundreds of performers take to the streets of Universal Studios Florida.
• Watch the Grinch’s heart grow three sizes during a live retelling of Dr. Seuss’s holiday classic in the “Grinchmas Who-liday Spectacular” with reserved seating and, after that, join the merry Whos from Whoville for an exclusive onstage Q&A session
• Meet and greet with Santa and receive one My Universal Photos digital download.
• Receive a Universal’s Holiday Tree Hunt brochure to participate in a merry quest to find 15 holiday trees throughout various merchandise locations within the theme parks and Universal CityWalk.
Click here for more information and to make a Universal’s Holiday Tour reservation.