ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. — Walt Disney World is offering a new kind of ticket package for guests traveling to Central Florida in early 2019.
The company announced Tuesday it will offer a new four-Park "Magic Value Ticket" for $340, plus tax (which works out to about $85 per park, per day).
The $340 'Magic Ticket' package is valid for admission Jan. 18 through March 1.
The new ticket package includes a few rules:
- The Magic Value ticket must be used within seven days of first use, or by March 1, 2019, whichever comes first.
- The ticket package allows for one theme park per day and tickets can be used to enter each theme park only once.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable and do not include separately priced events.
Disney said two additional types of four-park "Magic Tickets" will also be available at higher price points and may be used on various dates through Sept. 30, 2019.
In October, Walt Disney World unveiled a new ticket structure in which all four theme parks have the same price, but vary from day-to-day based on demand. Single-day tickets now range from $109 to $129, depending on how popular the day is expected to be. Disney said the pricing structure could cost guests more or less than with the previous pricing structure.
The park is in the middle of a building boom at nearby Walt Disney World, which over the next three years will see new rides, expanded theme parks, new resort hotels, and a new transportation system.
Disney's Hollywood Studios debuted Toy Story Land this summer and Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge is set to debut in 2019. The park also has at least four other Disney-owned hotels coming in the next few years, including an immersive "Star Wars"-themed resort, a nature-themed resort, a major expansion to Disney's Coronado Resort, and the new Riviera Resort. Marriott is also planning to build The Cove, a new addition to its Swan and Dolphin resorts.
MORE THEME PARK NEWS:
- Magic Kingdom temporarily closes two rides as crews build new roller coaster
- See the new hotel joining Walt Disney World's Swan and Dolphin resorts
- Up, up and away: Channel 9 gets exclusive look at Walt Disney World's Skyliner
- New 'nature-inspired' resort coming to Walt Disney World
- Walt Disney World's new ticket pricing structure takes effect
- Epcot's 'IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth' will end in 2019 to make way for new show
- Theme Parks & more Florida fun: Inside Central Florida
© 2020 Cox Media Group